viernes, 9 de junio de 2006

Reseña de Chili's World


Fleen, un blog que habla de webcomics acaba de reseñar Chili's World. Me gustó mucho lo que dicen de mi comic...

When I was a kid, like most kids I imagine, I spent something like 6 hours in front of the television on Saturday mornings watching cartoon after cartoon until the sports commentators came on. Cartoons these days disappoint me in such profound ways because of how I remember my generation’s treasure chest of animations. The reason I mention this little corner of my childhood is because the comic Chili's World by Santiago Casares reminds me of cartoons that I used to watch. Characters and story snippets that used to leave me in stitches.
Para leer el resto de la reseña, visiten aquí.

2 comentarios:

  1. Gracias Beto... luego, en ese mismo blog, me hicieron otra crítica!

    No sobra decirlo, pero ahora han (textualmente) cientos de nuevos lectores de Chili's World.

    Ese es el poder de un blog!

    ResponderBorrar